GripProtect Procedure Earloop Mask offers comfort and provides safety.
GripProtect Procedure Earloop Mask offers comfort and the 3-Ply layered design provides safety. The aluminum strip allows for close fit over the nose and comfortable elastic earloops allows for longer use.
Meets ASTM Level 1 Standards
- Fluid resistance, mmHg – 80
- BFE, @ 3 µm – ≥ 95%
- PFE, @ 0.1 µm – ≥ 95%
- Delta P, mm H2O/cm² – < 4.0
- Flame Spread – Class 1
- Fluid Resistance: This is the ability of the mask to prevent fluids from passing through the mask. The resistance is measured in millimeters of mercury (Hg).
- BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency): The BFE is the ability to prevent bacteria from passing through the mask. The bacterial size standard is 3 μm.
- PFE (Particulate Filtration Efficiency): The PFE is the measurement of the mask’s ability to prevent small particles from passing through. The test uses 0.1 μm size particles.
- Delta P (Differential Pressure): This measurement tests how easy air can pass through the mask. The higher the number, the more difficult it is for air to pass through. High differential pressure masks can be hard to breathe through.
- Flame Spread: This measures the mask’s ability to burn and spread flames. A low class number describes a low burn and low spread rate.
This product is intended for general purpose infection control practices. When properly worn, it reduces potential contact by the wearer to blood and bodily fluids, but DOES NOT eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection. Change the mask immediately if splashed with blood or bodily fluid.