Ideal for any application where sharp cutting instruments are used, such as food service, food processing, and glass and metal handling.
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort, fit, and dexterity
- PolyKor® engineered yarns offer exceptional cut and slash resistance
- Ambidextrous pattern permits glove to be worn on either hand, extending wear and reducing costs
- Special non-latex Cuff dramatically reduces cuff blowout, even after multiple launderings in bleach
- Can be worn on its own or as a glove liner
- Good gripping properties
- Shrink resistant
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
- Antimicrobial gloves are non-toxic and non-corrosive and complies with FDA, EPA and USDA standards for food contact
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A9
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
LINER MATERIAL: ANTIMICROBIAL / POLYKOR
Antimicrobial: Antimicrobial fiber has been shown to inhibit the growth of microorganisms such as bacteria and mold that come in contact with the fiber up to 99.9%. These properties will not wash out of the fiber and will last the life of the sleeve.
PolyKor: Products constructed with PolyKor® engineered yarn are suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. PolyKor® products can be designed for different protection levels, up to the highest levels, while maintaining an unprecedented level of comfort. They are also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, so you can rely on them to provide long-lasting protection.