Seni Active Super Plus pull-on underwear is a perfect solution for mobile people leading an active life and during bladder training.
- It fits better to better prevent leaks. Leaks are usually caused by the lack of standing gathers or by gapping due to an ill-fitting product. That’s why Seni offers its pull-on underwear with side gathers and leg cuffs.
- Dual layer absorbent core together with EDS provide greater absorbency and a feeling of dryness.
- They are delicate for compromised skin because they’re made with soft vapor permeable materials. This also helps make them quiet and discreet.
- Tear-away side seams are a comfortable and convenient way to remove the underwear.
Choose Seni Active Super Plus for heavy incontinence.
- Vapor permeable outer layer helps the skin breathe easily
- Superabsorbent core bonds the odor and moisture
- Hydrophobic (water-repellent) side gathers to helps to prevent side leakage
- Unique softness and delicacy to increase comfort of use
- EDS (Extra Dry System) provides quick and effective absorption
- Anatomical shape to provide a better fit to the body
- Dermatologically tested to confirm safe with sensitive skin
|SIZE||WAIST/HIP SIZE (IN)||PCS IN PACK||PACKS PER CASE||ITEM #|
|S||22 – 33||22||4||S-SM22-AP1|
|M||31 – 43||20||4||S-ME20-AP1|
|L||39 – 53||18||4||S-LA18-AP1|
|XL||47 – 63||14||4||S-XL14-AP1|
|XXL||62 – 80||12||4||S-XX12-AP1|
Directions for use:
Put on the absorbent underwear on like ordinary underwear. In case you need to use the toilet you can pull it up and down just as you would do with ordinary underwear. Remember: tear the side seams on both sides in order to take the used absorbent underwear off. Roll up used absorbent underwear and put it in a bin. Don’t dispose of the product into a toilet.